Adobe Acrobat - PDF Creating Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for most of us is a program to play PDF files.
But, this application also allows you to submit PDF documents according to our needs and to replace other documents created in popular programs such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point is on this format.
Training Creating PDF documents is addressed to people who want to learn the secrets of the composition of PDF documents
Form of conduct
- Exercise preceded by a lecture teacher.
- Participants use a stand-alone computers.
- create PDF files:
- PDF file organizer
- use the keyboard shortcuts that work in all Adobe
- user Interface
- Microsoft WORD
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Ilustrator
- create files within Acrobat
- switching background and watermark
- automatic settings used to convert to PDF
- Portfolio creation and personalization
- combination and separation documents
- creation and processing of multiple files (batch)
- create a blank new document
- create PDF files from the scanner / scanned graphic images
- attach the header and footer to multiple pages
- inclusion of different types of files to PDF
- Sharing commenting for Adobe Reader
- turn voice comments
- Tools for comments, draw, highlight, stamp, editing
- Search in the document text, even in the attached file
- PDF export to other programs
- shortcuts to other websites within the document and external
- bookmarking, organization, programming tasks
- start a document with different properties
- advanced pagination
- modification of PDF pages to add, delete, copy,
- protect the document before printing, editing, opening
- create forms
- forms management
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price