Adobe Photoshop - photo edition Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
We invite you to take part in a course devoted to image processing using Adobe Photoshop.
The course is aimed at those who want to learn how to "fight" with the colors, how to "save" the image to prepare them for the show, how to do the editing, retouching, collage, how to use the RAW format ...
We will show how you can fine-tune shots so that they drawn from the best. We will discuss all the tools at work photo editor.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge illustrated dozens of examples and preserve it in the form of exercises performed under the care of the teacher. In addition, you can access the prepared materials. Benefit from the experience of experts to save time avoiding random walk.
Class I - BASIC
- Introduction, overview of the interface
- Basic bitmap graphics, issue resolution raster image building
- Basic functions, resize, resolution, cropping, rotating
- File types and extensions graphics
- The basic color correction
- Tools to blur and sharpen
Class II - Color
- Color theory, color models, color temperature calibration issue
- Tool selection and their settings, working with selections
- Methods for conversion to grayscale
- tone Correction
- color Correction
- The effects of color, creativity in color
- Prepare a file to call
Class III - LAYER
- Layer operations, the practical application of layers
- The philosophy of working with Alpha channel
Class IV - MASKS AND PATHWAYS
- Operations on masks
- Create paths
- Cut shapes from the background
Class V - Retouch
- Retouch photos, remove unwanted elements and defects
- Retouch photos in different types of
- Glamour Retouch (digital make-up)
- Correction of figures
- Creative Retouch
Class VI - FILTERS AND EFFECTS
- Basics of working with text
- FX effects
- Using filters, the creative use of
- Modes of diffusion layers
- Using adjustment layers
- Styling photos on popular styles
Class VII - ASSEMBLY
- Combining multiple images, move layers between documents
- Multilayer assemblies using masks
- Artists' brushes, frames
- Digital collage
- Repetition test
Class VIII - ATN, RAW and HDR ...
- Automate tasks, actions, batch processing
- Most plug-ins extend the capabilities of Photoshop
- short presentation software Lightroom, Photoshop Essentials and other
- Operation of the Adobe Bridge file browser
- Operation and function of Camera RAW, RAW file recall
- HDR - to produce images with a wide tonal range
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price