R for Data Analysis and Research Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Format of the course
on-line instruction and discussion OR face-to-face workshops
The list below gives an idea of the topics that will be covered in the workshop.
The number of topics that will be covered depends on the duration of the workshop (i.e. one, two or three days). In a one or two day workshop it may not be possible to cover all topics, and so the workshop will be tailored to suit the specific needs of the learners.
- A first R session
- Syntax for analysing one dimensional data arrays
- Syntax for analysing two dimensional data arrays
- Reading and writing data files
- Sub-setting data, sorting, ranking and ordering data
- Merging arrays
- Set membership
- The main statistical functions in R
- The Normal Distribution (correlation, probabilities, tests for normality and confidence intervals)
- Ordinary Least Squares Regression
- T-tests, Analysis of Variance and Multivariable Analysis of Variance
- Chi-square tests for categorical variables
- Writing functions in R
- Writing software (scripts) in R
- Control structures (e.g. Loops)
- Graphical methods (including scatterplots, bar charts, pie charts, histograms, box plots and dot charts)
- Graphical User Interfaces for R
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price