Vision and Goals
"Economic growth can no longer come from either putting more people to work nor from greater consumer demand.
It can come only from a very sharp and continuing increase in the productivity of knowledge work and of knowledge workers."
Peter F. Drucker
Strategic Goals(Part of Vision)
- Learning is the way people pursue their dreams, not a boring chore they do in order to get a job
- People set up their goals and they can get the accurate knowledge and skills in order to achieve it
- There is a place where people can go and learn the stuff which gets them closer to their dreams whenever they want wherever they are
- People can always learn things they are interested in or need - quickly and easily.
- People interested in teaching can start doing that easily
- When people need help they can easily find a person or people who can help them with their challenges either by doing it for them or teaching them how to do it
We achieve our goals by:
- Providing worldwide comprehensive learning and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Filling the gap between people who can and want to provide training and those who need it
- Making the organization of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the delegates.
- Sharing cost of system, business processes, best practices, training materials development and knowledge between all franchisees in all countries on Earth
- Act in a boundary-less fashion - always search for and apply the best ideas, regardless of their source.
- DO NOT do something if you do not understand what is it for. Try to find out and understand what the purpose of your work is.
- KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid.
- A change in one part of a system should be reflected in all relevant places.
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relations take time. DO NOT try to maximize short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships.
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Do not forget to say thank you.
- Operations should be fast and simple.
- Value each other's time.
- Do not create unimportant and superfluous things. Sell first, then create. You can sell only useful things.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Everyone in the company is responsible for creating values. If you think the values are wrong, you should modify them/create better ones.