Economic growth through increasing productivity of knowledge workers.
"Economic growth can no longer come from either putting more people to work nor from greater consumer demand.
It can come only from a very sharp and continuing increase in the productivity of knowledge work and of knowledge workers."
Peter F. Drucker
- Providing worldwide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Matching people who can and want to provide training and those who need it
- Making the organization of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the course participants,
- Sharing cost of system, business processes, best practices, training materials development and knowledge between all franchisees in all countries on Earth
- Act in a boundary-less fashion - always search for and apply the best ideas, regardless of their source.
- DO NOT do something if you do not understand what is it for. Try to find out and understand what the purpose of your work is.
- Keep It Simple
- Remove unnecessary stuff, even if it is profitable. You need to get rid of the good to have place for better.
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relations take time. DO NOT try to maximize short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships (be long term greedy).
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Do not forget to say thank you.
- Operations should be fast and simple.
- Value each other's time.
- Automate repetitive tasks.