Vision and Goals
Growth through increased productivity.
"Economic growth can no longer come from either putting more people to work nor from greater consumer demand.
It can come only from a very sharp and continuing increase in the productivity of knowledge work and of knowledge workers."
Peter F. Drucker
Economic growth through increasing productivity of knowledge workers.
Growth through Knowledge
- Providing worldwide comprehensive training and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Matching people who can and want to provide training and those who need it
- Making the organization of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the course participants,
- Sharing cost of system, business processes, best practices, training materials development and knowledge between all franchisees in all countries on Earth
- Act in a boundary-less fashion - always search for and apply the best ideas, regardless of their source.
- DO NOT do something if you do not understand what is it for. Try to find out and understand what the purpose of your work is.
- Keep It Simple
- Remove unnecessary stuff, even if it is profitable. You need to get rid of the good to have place for better.
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relations take time. DO NOT try to maximize short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships (be long term greedy).
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Do not forget to say thank you.
- Operations should be fast and simple.
- Value each other's time.
- Automate repetitive tasks.