Vision and Goals
"Economic growth can no longer come from either putting more people to work nor from greater consumer demand.
It can come only from a very sharp and continuing increase in the productivity of knowledge work and of knowledge workers."
Peter F. Drucker
- Make learning more enjoyable
- Get people closer to their dreams whenever they want wherever they are
- Allow people to learn things they are interested in or need - quickly and easily.
- Allow passionate trainers to teach without much hurdles
- Fill out the gap between people who can and want to provide training and those who need it
We achieve our goals by:
- Providing worldwide comprehensive learning and consultancy solutions in an effective, efficient, comfortable and interesting way
- Making the organization of the course as easy, quick and effective as possible for both, the trainer and the delegates.
How we are going to achieve it? (Strategies)
- Sharing cost of system, business processes, best practices, training materials development and knowledge between all franchisees, partners and associate trainers in all countries on Earth
- Main source of funding comes from Franchisees, rather than external investors
All our franchisees and partners:
- Use and improve business process and best practices
- Benefit from global marketing and market recognition
- Use branded high quality training materials
- Use our ever improving SaaS based IT systems and Web Site technology
- Avoid capital between borders (truly multinational company) but knowledge and technology
- Act in a boundary-less fashion - always search for and apply the best ideas, regardless of their source.
- DO NOT do something if you do not understand what is it for. Try to find out and understand what the purpose of your work is.
- KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid.
- A change in one part of a system should be reflected in all relevant places.
- Never let profit centre conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relations take time. DO NOT try to maximize short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships.
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Do not forget to say thank you.
- Operations should be fast and simple.
- Value each other's time.
- Do not create unimportant and superfluous things. Sell first, then create. You can sell only useful things.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Everyone in the company is responsible for creating values. If you think the values are wrong, you should modify them/create better ones.