BPMN 2.0 for Business Analysts Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) concepts.
This course has been created for business analysts who want to use BPMN 2.0 extensively in their projects.
It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns.
It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer.
This course doesn't cover execution part of BPMN, it focuses on analysis and process design aspects of BPMN 2.0.
BPMN 2.0 in context of Business Process Management
- Business Process definition
- How to model Business Process
Sub-model Types of Processes
- Private non-executable (internal) business process
- Private executable (internal) business process
- Public processes
Basic BPMN Symbols in Examples
- Sequence Flow
- Pool, Participants
- How to model messages
- Activity vs Task
- Human Interactions
- Types of Tasks
- Call Activity
- Loop Characteristics and Multi-Instance
Items and Data
- Data Modeling
- Start and End Events
- Intermediate Events
- Types of Events
- Sequence Flow Considerations
- Exclusive Gateway
- Inclusive Gateway
- Parallel Gateway
- Event-Based Gateway
- Parallel Event-Based Gateway
- Complex Gateway
- Compensation Handler
- Compensation Triggering
- Relationship between Error Handling and Compensation
- Transaction definition
- Transaction outcomes
- Choreography vs Orchestration
- Sequence Flow
- Conversation Link
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price