Building Web Apps using the MEAN stack Training Course
By the end of this hands-on intensive training course, the students will be able to:
- Store the data in NoSQL, document-oriented MongoDB database that brings performance and scalability.
- Use Node.js, the server-side platform built on Google V8’s runtime for building fast, scalable network applications.
- Use Express, a simple yet powerful web application development HTTP server framework built on top of Node.js.
- Use AngularJS framework that offers declarative, two-way data binding for web applications.
- Get acquainted with the latest web application development trends in the IT industry.
- Getting started with Node.js
- Node Package Manager
- Asynchronous Programming
- Web Sockets
- Angular Architecture
- Modules, Controllers and Scope
- Two-way Binding
- Built-in and Custom Directives
- Event Directives
- Built-in and Custom Filters
- Understanding the Digest Loop
- Forms and Validation
- AngularJS Service Types
- Factories, Providers, Decorators, DI
- Creating Custom Services
- Consuming Ajax Web Services via $http and $resource
- Routing, Redirects, and Promises
- MVC Pattern
- Introduction to Express
- HTTP Interaction
- Handling Form Data
- Handling Query Parameters
- Cookies and Sessions
- User Authentication
- Error Handling
- Creating and Consuming RESTful Services
- Using Templates
- Understanding NoSQL MongoDB
- Finding Documents
- Update, Insert, and Upsert
- Data Modeling
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price