14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Experience working with machine learning models.
- Python programming experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Data analysts
- Subject matter experts (domain experts)
- Data scientists
Auto-Keras (Also known as Autokeras or Auto Keras) is an open source Python library for automated machine learning (AutoML).
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists as well as less technical persons who wish to use Auto-Keras to automate the process of selecting and optimizing a machine learning model.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate the process of training highly efficient machine learning models.
- Automatically search for the best parameters for deep learning models.
- Build highly accurate machine learning models.
- Use the power of machine learning to solve real-world business problems.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Auto-Keras, please visit: https://autokeras.com/
Setting up a Working Environment
Anatomy of a Standard Machine Learning Workflow
How Auto-Keras Automates the Machine Learning Workflow
Searching for the Best Neural Network Architecture with NAS (Neural Architecture Search)
Case Study: AutoML with Auto-Keras
Downloading a Dataset
Building a Machine Learning Model
Training and Testing the Model
Tuning the Hyperparameters
Building, Training, and Testing Additional Models
Tweaking the Hyperparameters to Improve Accuracy
Configuring Auto-Keras for Deep Learning Models
Summary and Conclusion