42 hours (usually 6 days including breaks)
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
Data analytics is a crucial tool in business today. We will focus throughout on developing skills for practical hands on data analysis. The aim is to help delegates to give evidence-based answers to questions:
What has happened?
- processing and analyzing data
- producing informative data visualizations
What will happen?
- forecasting future performance
- evaluating forecasts
What should happen?
- turning data into evidence-based business decisions
- optimizing processes
The course itself can be delivered either as a 6 day classroom course or remotely over a period of weeks if preferred. We can work with you to deliver the course to best suit your needs.
- Manipulating data
- Working with formulas and addresses
- Logical functions
- Scenario analysis
- First glimpse of code: VBA
- Data types
- Writing a function
- Controlling a program: conditional evaluation and loops
- Debugging techniques
Data Analytics with R
- Introducing R
- Variables and types
- Data manipulation in R
- Writing functions
- Data visualization using ggplot
- Data wrangling with Dplyr
Introduction to Machine Learning with R
- Linear Regression
- Classification and regression trees
- Classification using Support Vector Machines and Random Forests
- Clustering techniques
I enjoyed the Excel sheets provided having the exercises with examples. This meant that if Tamil was held up helping other people, I could crack on with the next parts.
Learning how to use excel properly.
The way the trainer made complex subjects easy to understand.
Detailed and comprehensive instruction given by experienced and clearly knowledgeable expert on the subject.
Tamil is very knowledgeable and nice person, I have learned from him a lot.
I liked the first session. Very intensive and quick.
I mostly liked the patience of Tamil.
I really was benefit from the real life practical examples.
Wioleta (Vicky) Celinska-Drozd