14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Object oriented programming experience
- Access to an iOS or Android mobile device
Flutter is an open-source UI framework created by Google for creating high-quality iOS and Android apps.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Flutter to rapidly develop a mobile app that runs on both iOS and Android devices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Quickly install the framework, IDE and other tooling to start developing
- Understand and use Google's Dart language to quickly prototype a mobile app
- Test and deploy mobile apps that run on both iOS and Android using a single code base
- Customize the app using a rich set of widgets, layouts and animations
- UX prototyper who wants to create app prototypes
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Flutter, please visit: https://flutter.io/
- Flutter vs other cross-platform frameworks
Overview of Flutter Features and Architecture
Choosing an IDE
Using the Dart Programming Language
Creating an Application
Using Templates and Scaffolding
Working with Widgets (Stateless vs Stateful)
Creating the User Interface
Reloading the App while Maintaining State (Hot Reloading)
Customizing the App with Layouts, Painting, and Animation
Adding Packages and Plugins
Accessing the Native Platform's APIs
Testing the Appp
Summary and Conclusion
Immediate help and support with minor problems/ debugging.