14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Python programming
- Computer scientists
Quantum computing is the advancement of the binary system, leveraging quantum phenomena to record information. IBM Quantum Experience is an open source framework that is used to create, edit, and invoke quantum circuits in an interface like simulation.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at computer scientists who wish to create, edit, and invoke a quantum circuit using IBM Quantum Experience.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start creating quantum circuits.
- Improve on inaccuracies in quibits using IBM Quantum Experience and its simulations.
- Control gate behavior using the gate's native counterpart.
- Schedule the time of gate events.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Quantum Information Theory
- The uncertainty theory
- Superimposition and entanglement
- Subatomic particles
Overview of Classic Computers
- Binary systems
- Topological codes
- Circuit QED
IBM Quantum Experiences and Python Frameworks
- Modules and processes used in quantum computing
- Quantum circuit simulations
- Circuit composer
- Qiskit Notebooks
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Anaconda
- Installing and configuring pip and Python packages
- Installing Qiskit
- Configuring IBM Quantum Experience
- Configuring the IDE as the project manager
- Setting up a version control center (GitHub)
Building QER Circuits in Circuit Composer
- Applying gates
- Measuring quibits
- Saving and running the QER Circuits
Coding QER Circuits in Qiskit Notebooks
- Implementing a noisy simulation
- Coding a noisy circuit
- Implementing a quantum circuit for Quantum Fourier Transform on 4 quibits
- Creating a basic algorithm in a quantum circuit
- Coding a quantum teleport circuit
Testing the Cirquits
- Running the QER circuits on a real IBM quantum device
- Analyzing the displayed outcomes
Summary and Conclusion
Quantum computing algorithms and related theoretical background know-how of the trainer is excellent. Especially I'd like to emphasize his ability to detect exactly when I was struggling with the material presented and he provided time&support for me to really understand the topic - that was great and very beneficial! Virtual setup with Zoom worked out very well, as well as arrangements regarding training sessions and breaks sequences. It was a lot of material/theory to cover in "only" 2 days, wo the trainer had nicely adjusted the amount according to the progress related to my understanding of the topics. Maybe planning 3 days for absolute beginners would be better to cover all the material and content outlined in the agenda. I very much liked the flexibility of the trainer to answer my specific questions to the training topics, even additionally coming back after the breaks with more explanation in case neccessary. Big thank you again for the sessions! Well done!