Deep Learning for Vision with Caffe Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Caffe is a deep learning framework made with expression, speed, and modularity in mind.
This course explores the application of Caffe as a Deep learning framework for image recognition using MNIST as an example
This course is suitable for Deep Learning researchers and engineers interested in utilizing Caffe as a framework.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- understand Caffe’s structure and deployment mechanisms
- carry out installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration
- assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring
- implement advanced production like training models, implementing layers and logging
- RHEL / CentOS / Fedora installation
- Nets, Layers, and Blobs: the anatomy of a Caffe model.
- Forward / Backward: the essential computations of layered compositional models.
- Loss: the task to be learned is defined by the loss.
- Solver: the solver coordinates model optimization.
- Layer Catalogue: the layer is the fundamental unit of modeling and computation – Caffe’s catalogue includes layers for state-of-the-art models.
- Interfaces: command line, Python, and MATLAB Caffe.
- Data: how to caffeinate data for model input.
- Caffeinated Convolution: how Caffe computes convolutions.
New models and new code
- Detection with Fast R-CNN
- Sequences with LSTMs and Vision + Language with LRCN
- Pixelwise prediction with FCNs
- Framework design and future
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price