Deep Learning for Vision with Caffe Training Course
Caffe is a deep learning framework made with expression, speed, and modularity in mind.
This course explores the application of Caffe as a Deep learning framework for image recognition using MNIST as an example
This course is suitable for Deep Learning researchers and engineers interested in utilizing Caffe as a framework.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- understand Caffe’s structure and deployment mechanisms
- carry out installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration
- assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring
- implement advanced production like training models, implementing layers and logging
- RHEL / CentOS / Fedora installation
- Nets, Layers, and Blobs: the anatomy of a Caffe model.
- Forward / Backward: the essential computations of layered compositional models.
- Loss: the task to be learned is defined by the loss.
- Solver: the solver coordinates model optimization.
- Layer Catalogue: the layer is the fundamental unit of modeling and computation – Caffe’s catalogue includes layers for state-of-the-art models.
- Interfaces: command line, Python, and MATLAB Caffe.
- Data: how to caffeinate data for model input.
- Caffeinated Convolution: how Caffe computes convolutions.
New models and new code
- Detection with Fast R-CNN
- Sequences with LSTMs and Vision + Language with LRCN
- Pixelwise prediction with FCNs
- Framework design and future
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price