Drupal 8 Views Module Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Basic Drupal knowledge, including content types and fields. NO PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED.
This course has been created for Drupal site builders who want to use Drupal views to present, aggregate and analyse their data.
Drupal views overview
- Creating a view
- Filtering a view
- Exposing filters
- Passing arguments to a view
Views and relationships
- Displaying data from two nodes in one row (e.g. page title and authors date of birth)
- Using relationships in filters
Analysing and Searching Data
- Views Bonus Pack
- Views Fast Search
- View Calc
- Filtering date range
- Summaries, sum, average, min, max, etc...
- Calculated fields
- Cross table reports
- Exporting and importing views
- Exporting a view
- Importing a view
- Hard coding a view in your module
Exporting views data
- Exporting data to Microsoft Excel (CVS)
- Exporting data to Microsoft Word document and other formats
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price