Drupal Responsive Design Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
RequirementsBasic knowledge of Drupal and CSS. Recommended understanding of jQuery.
Explains how to create responsive and adaptive design using Drupal. Usually we use most stable version of Drupal and Drupal modules.
- Responsive Design Pricinples
- Adaptive Design Principles
- Understanding breakpoints
- Overview of existing Drupal themes
- Making menus responsive and adaptive
- Scaling Images
- Making Views responsive
- Making Panel responsive
- Responsive Drupal Forms
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price