Embedded Linux Kernel and Driver Development Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Introduction to Embedded Linux Systems
OverviewA two day course around 60% hands-on labs focusing on Embedded linux kernel internals and development and investigating how to write several types of device drivers
- What is the Linux kernel?
- Getting Kernel source code
- Configuring, compiling and booting the kernel
- Linux kernel modules
- Character device drivers
- Using Git for sourcce code management
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price