Excel and VBA Programming for Audit and Finance Professionals Training Course
Please answer the following questions:
- Is your daily work in Excel is a never-ending string of commands copy-paste?
- Are you wasting time on repetition of similar operations to prepare the data for analysis?
- Do you know all the keyboard shortcuts in Excel, but you are not satisfied with the results?
- Rather than deal with data analysis and preparation of wasting time?
- Do you have to manually verify the correctness of such data obtained from different systems?
- Do you have to stay at work after hours or Excel to take books home because not doing during the day?
- Is Your job is to prepare reports based on a large data set?
- Do you feel that working in Excel, you come to a roundabout way of results?
If you can answer YES to one of the questions then it's time stop this nightmare. This training is for you.
Find out how you can speed up your daily operations and get most out of MS Excel.
After the training, your life will change dramatically. Activities, which occupied the whole day will take just a few moments. Are you ready for this?
Part I. Squeeze more from Excel
Overview of tools on the Data tab
- Access to external data - do you really need to visit the bank's website every day to get to know the current exchange rate CHF?
- Defining connections to external data (Access, Web, Text, XML, ...)
- Sorting multi-level - the rules and the proper sorting options
- Efficient Advanced filtering - how to create Strainers having access to the filter criteria
- Fast text-to-column
- Delete duplicate data
- Forcing input the correct data - how to ensure that data were specific format
- Simulation Analysis - how to prepare a professional presentation of possible scenarios
- Simulation Analysis - how to estimate the result of the formula
- Grouping and autokonspekty - how to roll up the rows and columns and show different levels of detail
PivotTable and PivotChart
- Calculated fields - how to add to the PivotTable field that is not on the sheet
- Computational elements in the table
- Grouping data and create professional-looking statements
Part II. Automation ie VBA.
- Recording and editing macros: Silence on the set - is recording
- Where to store macros - where best to write macros
Introduction to procedural programming - the necessary basis
- Sub and Function - how to invoke them and what they are
- Data Types - what variables are needed and whether it is worth it to declare
- The conditional statement If ... Then .... ElseIf .... Else .... End If
- Case statement and the accompanying trap
- Loop for ... next, loop ... each
- Loops for ... loop while, until
- Instructions loop break (exit)
Visual Basic in action
- Download and upload data to a spreadsheet (Cells, Range)
- Download and upload data to the user (InputBox, MsgBox)
- The extent and lifetime of variables
- Operators and their priorities
- Useful module options
- Securing code - code protection from tampering and preview
- Key Excel objects: Application, Workbook, Workbooks, Worksheet, Worksheets,
- ThisWorkbook, ActiveWorkbook, ActiveCell, Selection, Range, Cells, ...
- Immediate window
- Locals window
- The processing step - but what to do when something has stopped working
- Call Stack
- Types of errors and ways to avoid
- Capturing and handling run-time errors, which is why properly written code can sometimes not work
- Construction: On Error Resume Next, On Error GoTo label, On Error GoTo 0
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price