Fundamentals of Cassandra DB Training Course
This course introduces the basics of Cassandra 2.0 including its installation & configuration, internal architecture, tools, Cassandra Query Language, and administration.
Administrators and developers seeking to use Cassandra. This course serves as a foundation and prerequisite for other advanced Cassandra courses.
- Introduction to Cassandra
- Big Data
- Common use cases of Cassandra
- Cassandra architecture
- Installation and Configuration
- Running and Stopping Cassandra instance
- Cassandra Data Model
- Cassandra Query Language
- Configuring the Cassandra nodes and clusters using CCM
- cqlsh shell commands
- Using cassandra-stress to populate and test the Cassandra nodes
- Coordinating the Cassandra requests
- Consistency Tuning
- Cassandra Nodes Communication
- Writing and Reading data to/from the storage engine
- Data directories
- Anti-entropy operations
- Cassandra Compaction
- Choosing and Implementing compaction strategies
- Best practices in hardware planning
- Troubleshooting resources
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price