Genetic Algorithms Training Course
Duration28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
Basic understanding of search problems and optimization
This four day course is aimed at teaching how genetic algorithms work; it also covers how to select model parameters of a genetic algorithm; there are many applications for genetic algorithms in this course and optimization problems are tackled with the genetic algorithms.
- What is a genetic algorithm?
- Chromosome fitness
- Choosing the random initial population
- The crossover operations
- A numeric optimzation example
- When to use genetic algorithm
- Coding the gene
- Local maximums and mutation operation
- Population diversity
- The meaning and effect of each genetic algorithm parameter
- Varying genetic parameters
- Optimizing scheduling problems
- Cross over and mutation for scheduling problems
- Optimizing program or set of rules
- Cross over and mutation operations for optimizing programs
- Creating a parallel model of the genetic algorithm
- Evaluating the genetic algorithm
- Applications of genetic algorithm
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price