Introduction to Ansible Automation Training Course
Ansible solves the problem: "We've got the server configuration we want, we've put in the time figuring it out; now how to we automate all that?"
The Essentials of Configuration and Deployment
- What we can do with Ansible
- Our goals before, and our goals now
- Roles, Plays, And Tasks
- Variables and Modules
Best Practices, and the Future
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price