Introduction to the use of neural networks Training Course
The training is aimed at people who want to learn the basics of neural networks and their applications.
- Whether computers can think of?
- Imperative and declarative approach to solving problems
- Purpose Bedan on artificial intelligence
- The definition of artificial intelligence. Turing test. Other determinants
- The development of the concept of intelligent systems
- Most important achievements and directions of development
- The Basics
- Concept of neurons and neural networks
- A simplified model of the brain
- Opportunities neuron
- XOR problem and the nature of the distribution of values
- The polymorphic nature of the sigmoidal
- Other functions activated
- Construction of neural networks
- Concept of neurons connect
- Neural network as nodes
- Building a network
- Input and output data
- Range 0 to 1
- Learning Neural Networks
- Backward Propagation
- Steps propagation
- Network training algorithms
- range of application
- Problems with the possibility of approximation by
- XOR problem
- OCR and image pattern recognition
- Other applications
- Implementing a neural network modeling job predicting stock prices of listed
Problems for today
- Combinatorial explosion and gaming issues
- Turing test again
- Over-confidence in the capabilities of computers
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Excel VBA Introduction||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Wed, Dec 21 2016, 12:30 pm||$1500 / N/A|
|SQL in MySQL||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Mon, Jan 9 2017, 12:45 pm||$1500 / N/A|