Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Creating classes and objects
- The most important pre-defined objects
- Prototyping and constructors
- Self-timer features
- Create an alias objects
- module Pattern
- Switching Libraries "on demand"
- Basics of designing your own library
- Fundamentals of asynchronous communication
- The XMLHttpRequest object
- And server response error handling
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price