Introduction to Linux Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Computer literacy skills
The course answers the questions:
- How to perform basic operations on the system?
- Where to find information and how to get help?
- How does the power?
- What are the types of files in the system?
- How simply and quickly solve problems?
A brief history of Linux
- Distributions and their applications
Self-installation of the system
Eleven ways to find help
Midnight Commander file manager
Action in the BASH shell
- Mounting partition
- The types of files
- Link drive symbolic link
- User file umask
- Archiver tar
- Gzip programs
- Package Management
- Editors vi, emacs, mcedit (cooledit)
- Processes, priorities, memory and CPU time
- System privileges
- Users and Groups
- Belonging to the group, change the group
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From $3000 (483)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|