Introduction to Linux Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Computer literacy skills
The course answers the questions:
- How to perform basic operations on the system?
- Where to find information and how to get help?
- How does the power?
- What are the types of files in the system?
- How simply and quickly solve problems?
A brief history of Linux
- Distributions and their applications
Self-installation of the system
Eleven ways to find help
Midnight Commander file manager
Action in the BASH shell
- Mounting partition
- The types of files
- Link drive symbolic link
- User file umask
- Archiver tar
- Gzip programs
- Package Management
- Editors vi, emacs, mcedit (cooledit)
- Processes, priorities, memory and CPU time
- System privileges
- Users and Groups
- Belonging to the group, change the group
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price