Introduction to Linux Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Computer literacy skills
The course answers the questions:
- How to perform basic operations on the system?
- Where to find information and how to get help?
- How does the power?
- What are the types of files in the system?
- How simply and quickly solve problems?
- Executing commands from the command line
Working with files and directories
- The structure of the file system
- Creating and deleting files and directories
- Copying, moving and renaming files and directories
- Viewing file content
- Packing and unpacking files
- 'nano' editor
- Editing from the command line with the 'sed' editor
Working in the shell
- 'bash' shell
- Stream redirection
- Initialization files
File system permissions
- The concept of rights and ownership
- Viewing and verifying permissions
- Absolute and symbolic notation
- Changing permissions with 'chmod'
- Changing ownership with 'chown'
Working with processes
- Viewing and searching for processes
- Process management
- User accounts
- Security and password policy
- User privileges
- Making remote connections using 'ssh'
- Downloading files
- Transferring files using 'scp'
- Resource monitoring
- Task management
- Package management using 'apt' and 'yum'
The coolest thing was that it was not the "dry" knowledge, there were only a lot of exercises and repetitions on a regular basis, and that all the questions asked during the training were answered by the instructor, which definitely facilitated the understanding of the issue.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|