35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic networking concept and skills
- Created Linux Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in Clustering or require knowledge of Clustering based on Linux system.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough clustering technology and to show it is very easy to understand the clustering technology on Linux system.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (CentOS and Ubuntu are commonly used).
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Chapter 01 Linux Cluster Introduction
- Chapter 02 Data Storage and Cluster Configuration Considerations
- Chapter 03 iSCSI Configuration
- Chapter 04 Device Mapper and Multipath
- Chapter 05 Linux Cluster Configuration with Conga
- Chapter 06 Linux Cluster Configuration with CCS
- Chapter 07 Fencing and Failover Domain
- Chapter 08 Quorum and Quorum Disk
- Chapter 09 Cluster Logical Volume Management
- Chapter 10 Global File System 2
- Chapter 11 Samba Cluster
- Chapter 12 Apache Cluster with Conga and CCS
- Chapter 13 Database Cluster with MySQL
- Chapter 14 Linux Cluster using Pacemaker
- Chapter 15 Apache Cluster using Pacemaker
- Chapter 16 Linux Cluster using PCSD Web UI
- Chapter 17 Database Cluster with MariaDB
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From $7500 (327)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|