Linux Cluster and Storage Management on CentOS 6 & 7 Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic networking concept and skills
- Created Linux Administrators and developers who are interested with getting involved in Clustering or require knowledge of Clustering based on Linux system.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough clustering technology and to show it is very easy to understand the clustering technology on Linux system.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (CentOS and Ubuntu are commonly used)
This course covers these kinds of topics:
- Chapter 01 Linux Cluster Introduction
- Chapter 02 Data Storage and Cluster Configuration Considerations
- Chapter 03 iSCSI Configuration
- Chapter 04 Device Mapper and Multipath
- Chapter 05 Linux Cluster Configuration with Conga
- Chapter 06 Linux Cluster Configuration with CCS
- Chapter 07 Fencing and Failover Domain
- Chapter 08 Quorum and Quorum Disk
- Chapter 09 Cluster Logical Volume Management
- Chapter 10 Global File System 2
- Chapter 11 Samba Cluster
- Chapter 12 Apache Cluster with Conga and CCS
- Chapter 13 Database Cluster with MySQL
- Chapter 14 Linux Cluster using Pacemaker
- Chapter 15 Apache Cluster using Pacemaker
- Chapter 16 Linux Cluster using PCSD Web UI
- Chapter 17 Database Cluster with MariaDB
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price