Linux LPI LPIC-2 Exam 201 Preparation Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
You must have an active LPIC-1 certification.
This course has been created for someone preparing for LPI certification. It is conducted as a series of lectures intertwined with simple exercises.
- Kernel Components
- Compiling a kernel
- Patching a kernel
- Customise, build and install a custom kernel and kernel modules
- Manage, Query kernel and kernel modules at runtime
- Customising system startup and boot processes
- System recovery
Filesystem and Devices
- Operating the Linux filesystem
- Maintaining a Linux filesystem
- Creating and configuring filesystem options
- udev Device Management
Advanced Storage Device Administration
- Configuring RAID
- Adjusting Storage Device Access
- Logical Volume Manager
- Basic networking configuration
- Advanced Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Notify users on system-related issues
- Make and install programs from source
- Backup operations
Domain Name Server
- Basic DNS server configuration
- Create and maintain DNS zones
- Securing a DNS server
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From $3000 (454)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|