Linux LPI LPIC-2 Exam 202 Preparation Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
You must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification, but the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams may be taken in any order.
This course has been created for someone preparing for LPI certification. It is conducted as a series of lectures intertwined with simple exercises.
- Implementing a web server
- Maintaining a web server
- Implementing a proxy server
- SAMBA Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration
- Using e-mail servers
- Managing Local E-Mail Delivery
- Managing Remote E-Mail Delivery
- Configuring a router
- Securing FTP servers
- Secure shell (SSH)
- TCP Wrapper
- Security tasks
- Identifying boot stages and troubleshooting bootloaders
- General troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting system resources
- Troubleshooting environment configurations
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price