Managing Business Rules with PHP Business Rules Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Procedural PHP knowledge
This course explain how to write declarative rules using PHP Business Rules (http://sourceforge.net/projects/phprules/). It shows how to write, organize and integrate rules with existing code. Most of the course is based on exercises preceded with short introduction and examples.
Short Introduction to Rule Engines
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- What is a Rule Engine?
- Why use a Rule Engine?
- Advantages of a Rule Engine
- When should you use a Rule Engine?
- Scripting or Process Engines
- When you should NOT use a Rule Engine
- Strong and Loose Coupling
- What are rules?
Creating and Implementing Rules
- Fact Model
- Rule independence
- Priority, flags and processes
- Executing rules
Integrating rules with existing applications and Rule Maintenance
- Rule integration
- PHP Unit tests and automated testing
- DDD and TDD with Business rules
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price