Managing Configuration with Ansible Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Linux/Unix administration skills are required.
This course has been created to system administrators who want to automate system and application configuration management with Ansible.
This course focuses mostly on Linux/Unix servers.
Introduction to Ansible
- Very brief history and reason for development of Ansible
- Brief comparison with Saltstack and others
- Benefits and limitations of using Ansible
- Deploying configuration of Apache server
- Managing changes in the configuration
- Accelerated Mode
- Asynchronous Actions
- Dry Run
- Delegation, Roling Updates and Local Actions
- Error Handling
- Running playbooks interactively
Dealing with Modules
- Installing Modules
- Overview of commonly used modules
- Ansible Galaxy
- Testing Strategies
- YAML Syntax
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price