Managing Emails, Calendars and Contacts with Roundcube Server Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic Linux Administrator knowledge
- LAMP knowledge beneficial, but not required
OverviewRoundcube is a good Open Source alternative to Google Mail or other third party solution. This course explains how to configure it, integrate it with existing infrastructure and how to maintain it. http://roundcube.net/
- Multi-domain Setup
- Load-balanced multi-server setup
- LDAP Address books
- Spell checking with Aspell
- Performance Tuning
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price