Network Administering in Linux Training Course
Duration7.00 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of Linux
The course participant will answer the following questions:
- How to build a network based on TCP / IP?
- How to plan a TCP / IP network.
- What are the tools available in the system?
- How do I share files?
- How does e-mail?
- How to configure the hardware in Linux?
- History network, TCP / IP and UUCP
- Networking in linux
Introduction to TCP / IP protocol
- Network interface
- IP Address
- Address Resolution
- IP Routing
- ICMP The Internet Control Message Protocol
- Resolving Host Names
The hardware configuration
- Configuring the kernel
- The types of network devices
- Installing Ethernet cards
- Discussion protocols PLIP, PPP, SLIP
Setting up a network based on TCP / IP
- Determining the name (hostname)
- IP Address Assignment
- Create a subnet
- File management hosts and networks
- Configuring network Interfaceów
- All about ifconfig
- Interfaceów configuration using iproute2 package
- traceroute command
- The command netstat
- Managing the ARP table
- DNS Configuration
Firewall TCP / IP
- Designing a firewall
- Netfilter and IP Tables
Starting network services
- Super Server inetd (xinetd) versus standalone
- Managing access to services through tcpd
- File Services and Protocols
Network File System (NFS)
- Mounts NFS shares
- NFS Server Configuration
- SMTP and POP3 protocols
- Simple setup for postfix
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price