Network Security in Linux Training Course
During the course, participants will learn:
- What is denial of service attacks, Flooding, Sniffing, MIM?
- How to break from the network to the server?
- How to watch packets on the network (also running on switches)?
- Do you watch any combination of the world?
- How to monitor the network?
- How to configure a firewall?
- How to use encrypted connections?
- How to create tunnels?
- How to log packets?
- How to scan ports?
- How to reduce the number of unnecessary services on the server?
Turn off unnecessary services
- Scanning ports (nmap, nessus)
- LAN traffic monitor (iptraf)
- Monitoring changes in Ethernet network interface cards, and IP number by users (arpwatch)
- Dump traffic on a network (tcpdump)
- Log packets from the use of mechanisms NetFilters and iptables
- IP Protocols Logger (ippl)
Firewall (based on NetFilters and iptables)
- Packet path through the filters
- Create your own chains
- WWW Proxy (Squid)
- SSH and SCP
- SSH Tunnelling
- Obtaining information about the owner of the IP address and domain
- Alert the authorities of a breach of the law
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Excel VBA Introduction||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Wed, Dec 21 2016, 12:30 pm||$1500 / N/A|
|SQL in MySQL||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Mon, Jan 9 2017, 12:45 pm||$1500 / N/A|