Local, instructor-led live Nextcloud training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Nextcloud and how to set up a Nextcloud server.
Nextcloud training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". The US onsite live Nextcloud trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I was benefit from some new and interesting ideas. Meeting and interacting with other attendees.
Course: IoT ( Internet of Things) for Entrepreneurs, Managers and Investors
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Nextcloud Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Nextcloud as they step through setting up their own Nextcloud server.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Nextcloud
- Perform Nextcloud administration and optimization tasks
- Integrate third-party solutions with Nextcloud to fit their organization's needs
- System Administrators
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.