As an OCRES™ Certified Professional, you will be able to show employers and clients that you know Real-time and Embedded programming specifications, making you a more attractive candidate for hiring and promotion.
OMG Certified Real-time and Embedded Specialist (OCRES) - Intermediate Exam Preparation Training Course
Duration28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
OCRES Certification at the Intermediate Level requires that you passed the Fundamental Level OCUP examination.
The Intermediate Exam covers a range of concepts and knowledge from Real-time and Embedded modeling and programming standards.
The OCRES Intermediate Examination covers several chapters of a textbook on real-time software engineering, plus portions of these seven OMG specifications:
- OMG MDA Guide
- UML Profile for Schedulability, Performance, and Time
- UML Profile for Quality of Service and Fault Tolerance
- Real-time CORBA with Static Scheduling
- CORBA for Embedded (CORBA/e)
- Lightweight CORBAservices
- Data Distribution Service
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price