Plone Overview Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- What is Plone?
- What is a Content Management System?
- Installing using the Windows Installer
- Installing using the Mac OSX Installer
- Installing on Linux
- Installing from source
- Upgrading Plone on an existing installation
- Joining a Site
- Logging In
- Member Folders
- Setting User Preferences
- Adding and editing content
- Adding and editing other forms of content
The Workflow System
- Object States
- User Roles
- Local Roles
- Publishing an object
- Reviewing objects
- Editing an object after it has been published
- Navigation and Forms
Customizing Plone's Look and Feel
- Basic concepts
- Customizing the rest of the site
- Making a new skin
- Other configurations
- Plone's page rendering
- Plone HTML
- Plone Colours
- Plone Stylesheet
- Creating a new content type
- Plone's forms and navigation
Maintaining and Optimizing Plone
- Debug mode
- Simple optimizations
- Caching slots
- Caching Pages
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price