Programming in ASP.NET MVC 5 Training Course
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business internet applications in ASP.NET MVC 4 technology and in C # language.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello ASP.NET MVC World !
- Compilation, Debugging, Publish
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
Foundations of ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET History
- MVC design pattern - description
- MVC vs. Web Forms
- Differences between MVC 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
In and Out
- ASP.NET MVC project structure
- URLs and Routing
- Controller, Action, View
- POST and GET methods
- Data Forms
- Data modelling in ASP.NET MVC
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- WCF – short introduction to SOA
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- Unity 2
Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price