Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course
Duration70 hours (usually 10 days including breaks)
Green Belts participate in and lead Lean and Six Sigma projects from within their regular job function. They can tackle projects as part of a cross functional team or projects scoped within their normal job.
Each session of Green Belt training is separated by 3 or 4 weeks when the Green Belts apply their training to their improvement projects. We recommend supporting the Green Belts on their projects in between training sessions and holding stage gate reviews along with leadership and Lean Six Sigma Champions to ensure DMAIC methodology is being rigorously applied.
Week 1 Foundation: covers the fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma Define Measure Analyse Improve Control (DMAIC) approach enabling participants to take part and lead waste and defect reduction projects and initiatives.
Week 2 Practitioner: provides additional data analysis and lean tools for participants to lead well scoped process improvement projects related to their regular job function.
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Project Chartering & VOC
- Process Mapping
- Stakeholder analysis
- Team Start Up
- Prioritisation Matrix
- Lean Thinking
- Value Stream Mapping
- Data Collection
- Minitab and Graphical Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- Measurement System Evaluation
- Process Capability Cp, CpK
- Six Sigma Metrics
- 5 Why
- Review of Block 1
- Inferential Statistics
- Intro to Hypothesis Testing
- 2 sample t-tests
- F tests
- Hypothesis Testing – Chi Sq
- Hypothesis Testing - Anova
- Correlation and Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Introduction to Design Of Experiments
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plans
- Control Charts
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price