Statistics for Managers Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
Exposure to statistical analysis result at work recommended but not required.
This course does not require in-depth mathematics skills.
This course has been created for decision makers whose primary goal is not to do the calculation and the analysis, but to understand them.
The course uses a lot of pictures, diagrams, computer simulations, anecdotes and sense of humour to explain concepts and pitfalls of statistics.
Introduction to Statistics
- What are Statistics?
- Importance of Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Levels of Measurement
- Basics of Data Collection
- Summation Notation
- Linear Transformations
- Biased samples
- Average, mean or median?
- Misleading graphs
- Semi-attached figures
- Third variable problem
- Ceteris paribus
- Errors in reasoning
- Understanding confidence level
- Describing Bivariate Data
- Normal Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Logic of Hypothesis Testing
- Testing Means
- Chi Square
- Discussion about case studies chosen by the delegates.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price