Stock Exchange and Investment Training Course
This training is designed for anyone who is interested in the stock exchange and investment.
It intends to make people understand the technicalities with simple examples.
This course will explain how the stock exchange works in relation to the London Stock Exchange.
It guides you through the history of LSE and other Stock Exchanges. The participant will get familiar with financial site of LSE, how the share prices are calculated and what derivatives are and how the stock exchange is regulated by the government.
This course does NOT advise you what to invest in!
- The need of price discovery
- Demand and Supply
- Types of Exchange Markets and their implementations
- Short history of stock exchange
- Stock Exchange and alternative markets
Stock Exchange Technicalities
Types of financial instruments
- Shares, bonds
- How share price is calculated
- Types of shares
- Demand and supply
- Factors which may effect demand and supply
- Market and net value
Source of income from shares
- Profit from sale
Gilts and Bonds
- What are derivatives?
- Risk hedge and speculation
- Forward contracts
- Covered warrants
- How a value of indices is calculated
- LSE indices
Stock Exchange and Regulation
- How Stock Exchanges are regulated by government in the UK and the US
London Stock Exchange
- Finding a stockbroker
- Trading over the Internet
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price