Struts 2 Framework Training Course
This course deals with developing MVC (Model-View-Controller) web application using the features of Struts2 framework. The participants will learn how to work with the actions and the data, how to develop interceptors and the OGNL for type conversion. This course will also cover concepts like validation, internationalization and how to persist data.
Introduction to Struts2
- Web applications: a quick study
- Why use a framework for web applications
- The Struts2 framework and the declarative architecture
- The support of annotations
Actions and Interceptors
- The role of actions
- Implementing and packaging actions
- How to dialogue with data
- The role of interceptors
- Developing and declaring interceptors
- The request/response life cycle
OGNL (Object-Graph Navigation Language)
- The common tasks in a web application
- Data transfer and type conversion
- The built-in converters
- How to build a custom type converter
How to validate data
- The validation framework
- Using the built-in rules
- Writing a custom validator
- Writing the actions for validation
- Java i18n and Struts2 framework
- How to use Struts2 i18n
- The default local determination
Struts2 integration and the persistence layer
- Using Spring with Struts2
- The concept of injection
- Why use the JPA with Struts2
- Integrating Struts2 with Hibernate
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Excel VBA Introduction||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Wed, Dec 21 2016, 12:30 pm||$1500 / N/A|
|SQL in MySQL||Remote Course - Eastern Time (UTC-05:00) US & Canada||Mon, Jan 9 2017, 12:45 pm||$1500 / N/A|