Wikipedia for Editors Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Good Internet and Browser usage knowledge.
This course has been created for everyone who wants to help to contribute to Wikipedia.
This course covers the newest version of Wikipedia system and the latest legal status of Wikipedia.
- What is Wikipedia?
- Who the contributions belong to?
- How to edit an existing article?
- How to create a new article?
- How to create an article matching all Wikipedia requirements?
- Roles in Wikipedia and how to promote yourself.
- Wikipedia bots
- Account Preferences
- Making article compliant to Wikipedia policies and guidelines
- Uploading images, audio files and movies
- Other languages
- Shortcuts and "magic words"
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price