7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Good Internet and Browser usage knowledge.
This course has been created for everyone who wants to help to contribute to Wikipedia.
This course covers the newest version of Wikipedia system and the latest legal status of Wikipedia.
- What is Wikipedia?
- Who the contributions belong to?
- How to edit an existing article?
- How to create a new article?
- How to create an article matching all Wikipedia requirements?
- Roles in Wikipedia and how to promote yourself.
- Wikipedia bots
- Account Preferences
- Making article compliant to Wikipedia policies and guidelines
- Uploading images, audio files and movies
- Other languages
- Shortcuts and "magic words"
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|