From Zero to AI Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
None. All concepts like probability and statistics will be explained during this course. If you are already fairly familiar with probability and statistics please refer to our course code aiint.
This course is created for people who have no previous experience in probability and statistics.
- Definition of probability
- Binomial distribution
- Everyday usage exercises
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Logistic Regression
Intro to programming (3.5h)
- Procedural Programming
- Functional Programming
- OOP Programming
- Exercises (writing logic for a game of choice, e.g. noughts and crosses)
Machine Learning (10.5h)
- Neural Networks
- Exercises (write AI for a computer game of choice)
Rules Engines and Expert Systems (7 hours)
- Intro to Rule Engines
- Write AI for the same game and combing solutions into hybrid approach
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price