Instructor-led Online Training Courses
Instructor-led online(ILO) Training courses are taught by an instructor on a suitable day and time, one-to-one or with a small number of people.
Delegates and the trainer interact with each other and the trainer using virtual desktops and voice or video calls.
Most courses are exactly the same as their classroom equivalent, including the course duration, content and student materials.
The course materials are sent to you in advance. To participate on the day of the class, all you need is a broadband Internet connection.
In the case of computer courses, each delegate has their own remote destkop where they can perform exercises with the assistance of the trainer.
It is a very efficient way of teaching as well as being cost effective.
What do I need?
- computer with fast internet connection (min 1Mbit/s download and 256kbit/s upload)
- Skype or any other communicator or a good quality lend-line phone
- VNC client or a web browser with JavaVM enabled (Firefox 3.0 or higher or Internet Explorer 7 or higher)
- a webcam
- good quality head-set
- big monitor or second monitor
- quiet place, free from external disturbance and noise