7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
There are no specific requirements needed to attend this course.
This classroom based training session will contain presentations and Q&A sessions
- Research questions and problems
- The nature of research in business
- What kind of business problems need a research study?
- What are the key issues in research methods?
- Inductive or deductive reasoning, explanation, prediction
- Identyfing and reviewing relevant literature
- Choosing research approaches and strategies
- Research paradigms for business
- Qualitative and Quantitative methods and how they can be related
- Criteria of validy and reliability in the context of business research
- Selecting appropriate sampling technique for different research studies
- Quantitative research methods
- Types of data for analysis
- Choosing appropriate methods and tools
- Statistical methods
- Designing questionnaire and testing
- Using secondary data
- What to look for a secondary data and where to find it
- The contribution of secondary data to business research
- The advantages of using secondary data in business research
- Presenting research reports and communication
- Writing a report from research
- Content of a report for a business audience
- Communicating results, methods and media
- Producing presentations of key findings
- Code of professional conduct and ethics
- Code of ethics
- History, Concept of informed consent
- Data Ownership
- Privacy and technology
- Data Validity
- Algorithmic Fairness
- Consequences for society
- Code of professional conduct
The example and training material were sufficient and made it easy to understand what you are doing.
Course:Data Science for Big Data Analytics
His deep knowledge about the subject
Course:MATLAB Fundamentals, Data Science & Report Generation
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in the US!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in the US
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!