21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of cloud computing concepts.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- System administrators
- Cloud Engineers and Architects
Red Hat Ceph Storage is a storage platform for storing petabyte-size data.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to understand and deploy a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Deploy and manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
- Tune Red Hat Ceph Storage for performance.
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with OpenStack.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Red Hat Open Ceph, please visit: https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/storage/ceph
Planning a Red Hat Open Ceph Cluster
Setting up Red Hat Open Ceph
Overview of Red Hat Open Ceph Features and Architecture
Understanding Object Storage and Red Hat Ceph Storage Cluster
Accessing Red Hat Ceph Storage
Configuring Cluster Maps
Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage Cluster
Monitoring Red Hat Ceph Storage
Tuning Red Hat Ceph Storage Servers for Performance
Red Hat Open Ceph as a Storage Backend to Red Hat OpenStack
Troubleshooting Servers and Clients
Summary and Conclusion
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course:Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course:Cloud Computing Overview