The office in Denver Corporate is located at the heart of the Denver Tech Center - the district that is home to many of the city's major businesses and corporations. The Rocky Mountains can be seen from these 11th-floor offices, as well as the downtown skyline. The Denver Tech Center itself is strategically located at the junction between Interstates 225 and 25. It's minutes away from Belleview Light Rail station, with hotels and restaurants surrounding it. Its...Read more
Online or onsite, instructor-led live Boomi training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Boomi to build, manage, and deploy integration platforms for cloud-based solutions.
Boomi training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Boomi training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Denver or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Denver.
Boomi is also known as Dell Boomi.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Dell Boomi Course Events - Denver
Boomi Integration Fundamentals - CO, Denver - DTC Corporate Center III
Boomi Course Outlines in Denver
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary environment to start building integrations with Boomi.
- Understand Boomi AtomSphere's features, architecture, and core concepts.
- Learn how to design, build, and deploy integration processes with Boomi.
- Use Boomi's dashboard and reporting options to monitor applications.
- Manage configurations and deployments for Atom, Molecule, and Atom Cloud.
- Enable web services and API integration and management with Boomi.