1. Introduction to project management - approaches
2. What is Agile? How to choose an agile approach
3. basics of Agile Project Management - philosophy, principals and project variables
4. key success factors in Agile Project Management
5. project design - the DSDM process
6. organization of Agile teams - roles and responsibilities
7. outcome-based measurements - project deliverables
8. effective practices - prioritization and timeboxing
9. how to plan and control the project lifecycle
10. effective practices: facilitated workshops, modeling and iterative development
11. exam preparation - test exam
12. the Agile PM Foundation exam
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited
The training requires no additional preparation.