7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Xcode and Swift programming experience
ARKit is a new framework for creating Augmented Reality (AR) experiences for iPhone and iPad.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to develop an augmented reality (AR) app for iPhone and iPad.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Blend 2D or 3D digital objects and information with the real-world environment.
- Take apps beyond the screen, enabling them to interact with the real world.
- Use ARKit's capabilities for positional tracking and scene understanding.
- Integrate ARKit with SceneKit and SpriteKit.
- Control rendering with Metal 2.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course:A Practical Introduction to AR