7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
This course has been created for people who want to understand how to benefit from cloud computing. It uses Amazon EC2 example, but can be tailored to other providers.
Short history of computing
- Private Cloud vs Public Could
- Where to use or not to use cloud computing
Could computing in action
- Workshops, where delegates will be entitled to start an instance (included in the course price)
- Starting and stopping instances
- Changing hardware requirements
- EBS vs instance storage
- Load balancing
- Spot instances
Overview of cloud providers
- Digital Ocean
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.