7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Java EE or servlet development experience
Enterprise Java development does not need to be heavyweight and Ant-driven. Learn to bypass the complexity of setting up and maintaining a standalone web container. Instead learn how to embed the web server into your application with embedded Jetty.
"Don't deploy your application in Jetty, deploy Jetty in your application!"
Some of the topics covered in this instructor-led, live training include:
- Instantiating Jetty as a POJO (Plain Old Java Object)
- Replacing Tomcat with Jetty for Spring Boot integration
- Automatically deploying embedded Jetty with Maven
Request this course now!
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
A lot of good information about Jetty
Avalon Healthcare Solutions
The trainer was knowledgeable and approachable. He responded to the question with patience.
Charles Kossivi - Avalon Healthcare Solutions