14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- No prior experience is required.
- People who wish to understand and apply mindfulness
- People who are active in personal growth and professional effectiveness
- People who are passionate about influencing other people positively
Mindfulness is a powerful tool for better dealing with challenges in life, and improving mental health and general wellness.
This instructor-led, live workshop (online or onsite) is aimed at people who wish to apply mindfulness to achieve intense personal and professional development and improvement.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of mindfulness.
- Cultivate positive mental health.
- Grow in self-awareness, self-discipline, social-awareness and social effectiveness.
- Make wise decisions in times of stress or crisis.
- Lead a happier and healthier life.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Exploring Concepts and Principles of Mindfulness
Adopting Useful Methods and Tools for Mindfulness Practice
Cultivating Attitudes and Behaviours
Connecting the Mind and Body
Managing Emotional and Physical Pain
Exercise Self-Awareness on a Day-to-Day Basis
Being Present in the Moment
Applying Mindfulness Daily
Summary and Conclusion