14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of any operating system
- How to build a query?
- What is a relational database?
- What is the structure and SQL commands?
Relational database models
- Relational operators
- Characteristics of declarative SQL language
- SQL syntax
- Division language DQL, DML, DDL, DCL
Data Query Language
- SELECT queries.
- Aliases columns of tables
- Service date (DATE types, display functions, formatting)
- Group Features
- Combining internal and external tables (JOIN clause)
- UNION operator
- Nested Subqueries (the WHERE clause, the table name, column name)
- Correlated subqueries
Data Modification Language
- Inserting rows (INSERT clause)
- Inserting rows by request
- Variation of the rows (UPDATE)
- Delete rows (DELETE)
Data Definition Language
- Creating, altering and dropping objects (CREATE, ALTER, DROP)
- Creating tables using subquery (CREATE TABLE .... AS SELECT...)
- Options NULL and NOT NULL
- CONSTRAINT clause
- ENUM type
- type SET
- PRIMARY KEY condition
- UNIQUE condition
- FOREIGN KEY condition
- DEFAULT clause
- The command COMMIT, ROLLBACK, SAVEPOINT
The course built lesson to lesson, and the pacing was a big deal for me.
Bradford Moore - Regis College
A professional and accessible way of transferring knowledge and assistance during training and exercises.