Local, instructor-led live Mule (or Mule ESB) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Mule.
Mule training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Mule training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Massachusetts or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Massachusetts. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The office in Boston's Federal Street is a recently renovated office complex set in the heart of the financial district, just one block from Congress Street. Based on the 16th and 19th floors, the office offers spectacular views of the city. Finance and tourism are some of the prime businesses in the state capital, which is the largest city in New England. With its many colleges and universities, Boston is also regarded an international center of higher education, with students...Read more
I really enjoyed the interactif.
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
It's a hands-on session.
Vorraluck Sarechuer - Total Access Communication Public Company Limited (dtac)
Course: Talend Open Studio for ESB
Mule ESB Course Events - Massachusetts
Mule ESB Course Outlines in Massachusetts
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)